BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
habitusantos
Fluorite | Level 6

How to clean tables in a certain library in SAS Enterprise Guide that some time ago are not consulted? I don't have administrator privileges on the client machine, and i don't have  access to the server where the SAS is installed.Thanks for the help

2 REPLIES 2
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

This information (on the physical table level) is not available (to my knowledge) in SAS. Usually, this information belongs to the OS/file system layer - so it would probably result in some kind of scripting outside SAS. Please talk the appropriate personnel at your site.

The script that needs to built has to have the appropriate permissions on each client/server in question.

Data never sleeps
habitusantos
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks for the reply LinusH.I will try to go by that way,

sas-innovate-2024.png

Today is the last day to save with the early bird rate! Register today for just $695 - $100 off the standard rate.

Plus, pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation