BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
jplarios
Quartz | Level 8

Hello:

This is the first time we do change management with DIS (4.9). I went in and looked at the steps but seem to miss something while set up.

I added a change management repository ; I already had a profile. So when I sign in, I don't see the Change Management window nor is the check out button highlighted - it is grayed out. I do see in SAS MC that I have a repository under my name; but how can I check out things? Currently I click on any object ( job, table, etc) and the checkout is grayed out.

Also, I created a folder called Change Management - but my guess this is nothing but a folder to add what I check out , right.? I add stuff to it and want to check out metadata but no luck.

Any help:?

greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DaveR_SAS
SAS Employee

Have you set things up as described in the DI Studio 4.9 user guide?

SAS(R) Data Integration Studio 4.9: User's Guide

The topic above also says: "For  information about setting up change management, administrators should see the “Administering SAS Data Integration Studio” chapter of the SAS Intelligence Platform Desktop Application  Administration Guide."  Here is a link to that chapter:

SAS(R) 9.4 Intelligence Platform: Desktop Application Administration Guide, Fourth Edition

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DaveR_SAS
SAS Employee

Have you set things up as described in the DI Studio 4.9 user guide?

SAS(R) Data Integration Studio 4.9: User's Guide

The topic above also says: "For  information about setting up change management, administrators should see the “Administering SAS Data Integration Studio” chapter of the SAS Intelligence Platform Desktop Application  Administration Guide."  Here is a link to that chapter:

SAS(R) 9.4 Intelligence Platform: Desktop Application Administration Guide, Fourth Edition

jplarios
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks Dave! I went over it one more time based on your links and saw what I missed: create the directory in the file system first.

DaveR_SAS
SAS Employee

Glad to help!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation