BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Babloo
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Can someone of you help me with the case study/applications using SAS DI studio? I just want to know how DI Studio were helpful in real life.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Then again I think that Global Forum papers is your best resource.
But in general terms: it's the ETL tool from SAS, and have the features that is common too many similar tools. But it's SAS code that's being generated so in my opinion it's more powerful than its competitors. And of course it has its natural place if your organisation uses SAS for other purposes like analytics.
Data never sleeps

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
I think the closest that you can get from public resources are SAS Global Forum papers. Writing a case study takes resources and I think they are usually done by, or on cooperation with, a software company - which can lead to the suspicion that not 100% of the story is being told.
What benefits will you gain from this? Are you a potential customer, a third party consultant or...?
Data never sleeps
Babloo
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I'm new to SAS DI studio. I've read the documentaion on DI Studio 4.4. However, I would like how the DI Studio is being used in real life. Is there any documentaion which has some example problems which you can point to?

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Then again I think that Global Forum papers is your best resource.
But in general terms: it's the ETL tool from SAS, and have the features that is common too many similar tools. But it's SAS code that's being generated so in my opinion it's more powerful than its competitors. And of course it has its natural place if your organisation uses SAS for other purposes like analytics.
Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation