BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
margautz
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

I am new in the community and I am new using DataFlux.

I am wondering if it possible to create a DataJob with basics statistics on row and not on column.

I try to explain better my idea with an example:

I have three columns: family, products, price

familyproductprice
AAAx1000
AAAy1500
BBBz100
AAAw1000
BBBd2000
CCCf500
CCCe 

and I would like to have Basic Statistics like

familymaxminavgnull_value
AAA1500100011660
BBB200010010500
CCC5005005001

beacuse if I do a simple "Basic Statistics" Node on 'price' column, I will obtain

max2000
min500
avg1016
null1

Thank you for your time and help!

Margherita

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Don't know about the possibilities in data flux. What do you want to do with this report?
If you have the possibility to use SAS on your data, this is a simple PROC MEANS (or Summary Statistics task from Enterprise Guide/Addin 4 MS Office).
Data never sleeps

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Don't know about the possibilities in data flux. What do you want to do with this report?
If you have the possibility to use SAS on your data, this is a simple PROC MEANS (or Summary Statistics task from Enterprise Guide/Addin 4 MS Office).
Data never sleeps
margautz
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you Linus for your replay!

That is the answer that I was expecting 🙂 It was a report that one colleague ask to me, but I would like to be sure.

Thank you again

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to connect to databases in SAS Viya

Need to connect to databases in SAS Viya? SAS’ David Ghan shows you two methods – via SAS/ACCESS LIBNAME and SAS Data Connector SASLIBS – in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation