BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
hogego
Calcite | Level 5

Hi.

I have a question in the maintenance of the campaign.
I want to delete outdated campaigns by batch processing,
Is there a utility to delete campaign objects?
I would like to create an architect that deletes the campaign object that passed the creation one year ago. Is there a way to delete it with the Metadata procedure?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Beate1
SAS Employee

Hello,

yes with SAS Customer Intelligence version 6.5 and at least hot fix Z77011 applied there is a new user action available named "DeleteAssetsQuickly".

This is documented in the SAS Marketing Automation Administration Guide 6.5, page  169, chapter 11, Command-Line Utilities.

Or take a look at this SAS Note: http://support.sas.com/kb/62/601.html

Unfortunately the syntax of the utility is not well documented. I am working on better examples, so please feel free to raise a TechSupport ticket if you need more assistance how to use it.

Thanks,

Beate

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Beate1
SAS Employee

Hello,

yes with SAS Customer Intelligence version 6.5 and at least hot fix Z77011 applied there is a new user action available named "DeleteAssetsQuickly".

This is documented in the SAS Marketing Automation Administration Guide 6.5, page  169, chapter 11, Command-Line Utilities.

Or take a look at this SAS Note: http://support.sas.com/kb/62/601.html

Unfortunately the syntax of the utility is not well documented. I am working on better examples, so please feel free to raise a TechSupport ticket if you need more assistance how to use it.

Thanks,

Beate

Dmitry_Alergant
Pyrite | Level 9

Can't you just go to SAS CI Studio, see all campaigns in Grid view, sort by last modified date, shift-select all old campaigns you want to delete, and click Delete on all of them at once? It's a one-time activity (maybe to be repeated 1-2 times per year), why do you need to automate it any further?

-------
Dmitriy Alergant, Tier One Analytics
How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation