BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
praveen2626
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Team,

kindly help me am stuck up designer tab in SAS Cl. while creating a designer tab  am using communication node for exporting in that communication node export options are not being enabled. kindly suggest me how i can solve this.

I need to add few more columns in the export tab but it is in disabled mode.

Thanks for your help in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
praveen2626
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Shill,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually i resolved the issue.

Export defination I can able to do the changes but in order to reflect those changes in the communication node in designer tab we need to follow below steps. 

There is one option in the communication defination allow exported settings to be editted in the campaign we have to click that option then the communication node in the diagram export options are enabled.

Once again thank you so much for your reply.

Regards,

Praveen.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jpsm70
SAS Employee

Hi,

The print screens seems normal to me. Have you tried selecting/highlighting a field (or more)? Once you select a field the arrows should enable.

pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9

If you add nother communicatinon node to the same diagram does the same thing happen?

Is the diagram in read-only mode?

Is this the only digagram where you have this issue?

Is there another session that has a lock on the diagram?

Do you have another session open?

I'm not an admin but there are user levels. Check with your admin about how you are set up.

praveen2626
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually i resolved the issue. There is one option in the communication defination allow exported settings to be editted in the campaign we to click that option then the communication node in the diagram export options are enabled.

Regards,

Praveen.

shill
SAS Employee

Check the Export tab on the communication definition you're using - is the checkbox turned on that allows you to edit the export settings in a campaign?

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

praveen2626
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Shill,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually i resolved the issue.

Export defination I can able to do the changes but in order to reflect those changes in the communication node in designer tab we need to follow below steps. 

There is one option in the communication defination allow exported settings to be editted in the campaign we have to click that option then the communication node in the diagram export options are enabled.

Regards,

Praveen.

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation