BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bet_ty
SAS Employee

Hi Amarnadh,

the SAS® Customer Intelligence 6.5 Integration Utilities User’s Guide is available here:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/solutions/ci/6.5/en/PDF/ciintutilug.pdf

Have a look at Chapter 3 "Using the Extract Utility (Sasmaextract)", it also contains examples how to extract campaigns.

Kind regards,

Beate

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Bet_ty
SAS Employee

Hello,

I am really sorry but I do not understand your question. Can you please describe in more detail what you are trying to accomplish?

What do you mean with calendar view?

It would also be very helpful if you could let us know what MA version you are using.

kind regards,

Beate

Amarnadh
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Beate

My client want to view the campaign in calender view, that means when user login to dotnet -User interface ==> calender option (system has to show the campaign ), for this we required how to give interface between SAS CI -MA 6.5 to Dotnet  (or) some other option, please recommand if you know any option 

DirkHoffmeister
SAS Employee

Hi Amarnadh,

I believe you're using MOM to plan your campaigns?

You have dashboard calendars available in MOM which offer the options of exporting to PDF or Excel. Using a wide range of personalization filters in the calendar enables you to even create specific views; e.g. by campaign type, business unit, audience, product, etc.

Dirk

Amarnadh
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Dirk,

We are not using MOM,   my landscpae at MA 6.5 version level, means user create Campaign at MA and data stored in MA only, let me know if we have any API or any other options to give interface between MA 6.,5 to Dotnet Userinterface 

DirkHoffmeister
SAS Employee

Hi Amarnadh,

Maybe other community users can help; I'm not aware of other options - well, only the one to add MOM into the landscape Smiley Wink

Dirk

Bet_ty
SAS Employee

Hi Amarnadh,

I am not aware that we have an interface between SAS CI 6.5 to Dotnet.

You can extract your campaigns to XML files using the Marketing Automation Integration Utilities, but I do not know if Dotnet is able to handle XML files.

Thanks,

Beate

Amarnadh
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Beate,

Thanks for your inputs, can you suggest me to the link/table  or procedure for Exporting the campaign to XML file 

Bet_ty
SAS Employee

Hi Amarnadh,

the SAS® Customer Intelligence 6.5 Integration Utilities User’s Guide is available here:

http://support.sas.com/documentation/solutions/ci/6.5/en/PDF/ciintutilug.pdf

Have a look at Chapter 3 "Using the Extract Utility (Sasmaextract)", it also contains examples how to extract campaigns.

Kind regards,

Beate

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation