BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DarrylLawrence
Obsidian | Level 7

I have an export file from SAS Customer Intelligence studio that needs to include a column that reflects all the information captured by the user in the Treatment  - this can be seen when you view the Properties of the treatment, "Description" field.

The export file would contain a customer id as well as the personalised treatment value for each customer.

eg.

Customer_id    Treatment_Description
101                      Please pay $1000 on your Home loan account by the 1st of the month.

222                     Please pay $300 on your Municipal account by the 1st of the month.

278                     Please pay $35 on your Cellphone account by the 1st of the month.

The bold values in the Treatment are sourced from the Marketing Data Mart and the rest of the values are free text entered by the user.

Can this be done in the Export file?

See attached document for screenshots.

2 REPLIES 2
jpsm70
SAS Employee
Hello,
I'm a bit confused with you request you make in the post compared to the document you provided. Please feel free to open a technical support case for help.
DarrylLawrence
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi

I realised that I made an error. The "Description" on the Treatment is a user-entered free-text field. SAS CI Studio does not construct the message.

I have to think of another way to get that information.

Thanks!

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation