BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
malikehsa16
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everyone, 

I'm learning RTDM and trying to define a data process. The problem is none of my Libraries / Tables I have defined using SAS Management Console are visible in the properties for Data process. I have SAS dataset from which I want to extract values for my data processing step.I have defined the library containing this data set under library (under Data Library Manager) in SAS Management Console. Do I have to define tables/ Library some place else to use it in Customer Intelligence? 

Thank you in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2
ampdietrick
SAS Employee

Hello @malikehsa16,

You need to create 'Library' system resources in your Decision Services repositories.  See 'Library Resources' in the RTDM Administrator's Guide for your software version.

ampdietrick
SAS Employee

In case you do not have it, http://support.sas.com/documentation/solutions/ci/index.html  is the link to all public Customer Intelligence documentation.  Contact Technical Support if you do not have the documentation site userid and password.

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation