BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
paritosh176
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Members,

While using split node, it is supposed to create target cell nodes after running split node but it is not creating cell node after running.

For ex. I have connected split node with input node of 100 counts and split it in 70 & 30 but after running it , target cell nodes are not created.

What can be reason for this?

Capture.JPG
5 REPLIES 5
shill
SAS Employee

A few questions/comments to help figure out which direction you may need to go...

Does this happen on every split node? Or just this one? If it doesn't happen on every split node, what happens if you delete this split and add a new one?

Does the same problem occur if you split by percentage? by data item? Check the "make output cells available for linking" box?

The split node runs as a stored process, so if you have the correct debug logging turned on for your version of MA (which looks like an older 5.X release to me?) you should be able to see the output of that code in your MA Core log. That might give you some information about why it's failing to produce the output you're expecting. Are there any errors in the log?

What version of MA are you using? And what operating system?

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9
Does the data source actually have 100 records or is the 100 record count
you see from metadata that may be stale where the table has been emptied
since the last time metadata was generated?

##- Please type your reply above this line. Simple formatting, no
attachments. -##
paritosh176
Fluorite | Level 6

Data source has approx 31 lacs count but I have restricted it to 100 by using limit node for testing.

paritosh176
Fluorite | Level 6

It happens with every split node. I have also tried it by selecting "make output cells available for linking" box. I have checked it using both percentage and count. But still result is same.

My CI version in 5.41 and win7 OS.

Bet_ty
SAS Employee

Hello,

We would like to help you directly with this issue.  When a problem requires individual investigation and diagnosis, this is best handled by our Technical Support team.

If you haven’t done so already, please raise a Technical Support track, following these Guidelines

Many thanks!

Beate

Technical Support ■ Business Solutions

Tel: +49 151 406 57 560 ■ Beate.Wellhausen@sas.com www.sas.com

SAS® … THE POWER TO KNOW®

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation