BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Umberto_Zimarri
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I'm approaching for the first time to Marketing Optimization, before it was present and used only Marketing Automation.

To configure Mo, At this time I realized the following steps:

1) I created a business context dedicated.

2) I created a Infomap dedicated. I have added in some camps the option "Use in Optimization".

2) I created a campaign and communication definition. Of course I have enabled the option related to Campaign Optimization.

3) I created a Campaign Group Definition.

4) I have defined, using Managment Console, a specific Library Teradata

5)  As suggested by the guide, i have defined the input data table: Campaign, Communication, Control, Customer,Agent, Channel, Communication History, Constraints, Contact History.

I wanted to ask you some suggestions for configuration and use of this platform.

Thank you so much

Umberto

2 REPLIES 2
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

I think your inquiry is way to broad to fit a forum thread.

MA is as whole a quite complex package.

So if you don't know how to configure/use it, get trained, and involve people that has experience with it.

Data never sleeps
PatriciaNeri
SAS Employee

Umberto,

It is not completely clear to me if you are working with MOSA (MO Stand Alone) or MOMA (the integration of MA + MO). When I read the steps you follow, it seems you are doing MOMA until step #4. Step #5 would only make sense if you were working with MOSA, if you are working with MOMA then the tables are automatically produced and contain information contained in the campaigns, the campaign group and the settings filled in the corresponding pages up to the Generation of Optimization data.

It seems it could be MOMA, and I will assume that in this reply

The attached document describes how to set the Agent tables in MO 5.41. It is not completely done in the same way in CI6.x but it might provide you just with the information you need.

Regards,

Patricia_SAS

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation