BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
JM_VFAU
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

Is there an option of sending campaign output files to a sharepoint location? executing the Curl command option from the operating it would be possible to do this. I would like to if there is any sas program that can do this directly without using Curl command?

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9

I think it's possible... though I don't have the permissions to create a test. 

1) I went to the SharePoint Site I would like to upload files to

2) I clicked on the Library tab at the top and then clicked on Open In Explorer from the ribbon

3) I noted the network location and converted it to a URI (remove http:// and use \\ and \'s between folders).

4) I used the URI created and tested a create and delete file with success

Next steps are what I would attempt but do not have access to test

5) Create a CIFS or SMB share from linux with proper write permissions  (Or perhaps SAS can work with a URI? The SAS Service Account would need write permissions)

6) Make that path available to SAS CIS

Great question as this may be an option for us to look into to improve our workflow.

Best of luck. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9

I think it's possible... though I don't have the permissions to create a test. 

1) I went to the SharePoint Site I would like to upload files to

2) I clicked on the Library tab at the top and then clicked on Open In Explorer from the ribbon

3) I noted the network location and converted it to a URI (remove http:// and use \\ and \'s between folders).

4) I used the URI created and tested a create and delete file with success

Next steps are what I would attempt but do not have access to test

5) Create a CIFS or SMB share from linux with proper write permissions  (Or perhaps SAS can work with a URI? The SAS Service Account would need write permissions)

6) Make that path available to SAS CIS

Great question as this may be an option for us to look into to improve our workflow.

Best of luck. 

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation