BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
irinaia
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi

We applied hot-fixes yesterday and suddenly we get error when we export i communication node:

Customers(3): Error in the stored process or a called macro - vendor code: 10000, message: COMM24408. Export output name must include all of 'CAMPCD' 'COMMCD' 'OCCURNBR' and no other macros Publish on reexecution.

Any changes were done to campanjas. 

Name for export file should look like this: _&CAMPCD._&COMMCD._&OCCURNBR but for some reasons "_" is omited. 

Local SASsupport was not so eager to help. 

3 REPLIES 3
shill
SAS Employee

Does this only happen when you use those variables in the export file name? If you change it to a hard-coded filename does it work again? If you remove and re-add the export with those same variables in the export file name does it work again?

I understand that wouldn't be the ideal approach if you have a large number of communication nodes affected by this in your system, but that kind of troubleshooting may help get you further down the road. In the meantime, I'll look for your track and see if someone can provide some more assistance!

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Sorry you had trouble! Glad to know some knowledgeable SAS folk are helping. Thank you for using our forums.

Register now for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

irinaia
Obsidian | Level 7

The problem was that on of files used by comminucation node has been overwriten when we applied hot-fix

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation