BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
teresa_abbate
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I'm using SAS Customer Intelligence Studio 6.4.

My decision campaigns have a decision treatment campaign set with n decision treatment campaigns.

Each DTC has 1 or more treatments assigned and it is possible that two or more DTC have the same treatment.

When campaign is processed, the eligible treatment is registered in the CI_PRESENTED_TREATMENT_HISTORY and the CELL_PACKAGE_SK recorded is related to the main Decision Campaign.

I can't find on the Common Data Model a table/joinable table that allows to relate treatments with their own DecisionTreatmentCampaigns.

It is possible with this version of the CDM to have this information?

Thank you,

Teresa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dmitry_Alergant
Pyrite | Level 9
Oh, now it's clear.

You can add a new dynamic parameter to each treatment. Call it "Originating diagram" or something like that. Then you should fill it with different values (Campaign Code or whatever else you like) when you assign a treatment within the decision treatment campaigns.    

You can later extract this information (parameter value) from CDM - CI_Dynamic_Treatment_Attr_Ext table (or respective _UDF tables).

Hope it helps!

Best regards, Dmitriy.
-------
Dmitriy Alergant, Tier One Analytics

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dmitry_Alergant
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Teresa, I didn't fully understand your question yet.

You are saying that the eligible treatment is registered in the CI_PRESENTED_TREATMENT_HISTORY and the CELL_PACKAGE_SK recorded is related to the main Decision Campaign (as it should be), so it works for you and this is great.

What exactly is the information that you are missing from the relation of these tables? Is it the list of all treatments assigned to the Reply node, even while some of them were not yet made eligible for any of the customer requests?

I would have a look towards CI_PACKAGE_X_TREATMENT table (relates to both CI_CELL_PACKAGE and CI_TREATMENT). You need to check if it is populated correctly in the RTDM context upon campaign publish (frankly, I don't remember out of my head, need to check). If it does, then it may be what are you looking for.  

If it does not, then you may have to arrange for a workaround solution. I have couple ideas in mind, you can PM me to discuss.  Let's first find out if I correctly understood your request, and whether  CI_PACKAGE_X_TREATMENT table works for you.

Best, Dmitriy.

-------
teresa_abbate
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Dimitri,

thank you for your answer! 🙂

The missing information is: which of the decision treatment campaign contributes to present the output treatment.

I'll try to explain the problem with an example:

I have the Decision Campaign "A" ; I assigned in the treatment tab the Decision Treatment Campaign Set "B".

B has 3 Decision Treatment Campaigns: Camp1, Camp2, Camp3.

Camp1 has the treatments: Treat1,Treat2

Camp2 has the treatment: Treat2

Camp3 has the treatment: Treat3.

The final result is that in the CI_PRESENTED_TREATMENT_HISTORY I have the Treat2 with the cell_package_sk generated by campaign A. It's correct but I'd like know if Treat2 comes from the decision treatment campaign Camp2 or Camp1.

Ther's a way to have this information in the as-is structure of CDM? 

thanks,

Teresa

Dmitry_Alergant
Pyrite | Level 9

Now it's clear.

You can add a new dynamic parameter to each treatment. Call it "Originating diagram" or something like that. Then you should fill it with different values (Campaign Code or whatever else you like) when you assign a treatment within the decision treatment campaigns.    

You can later extract this information (parameter value) from CDM - CI_Dynamic_Treatment_Attr_Ext table (or respective _UDF tables).

Hope it helps!

Best regards, Dmitriy.

-------
Dmitry_Alergant
Pyrite | Level 9
Oh, now it's clear.

Hope it helps!

Best regards, Dmitriy.
-------
How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation