BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
teresa_abbate
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all,

i created a custom Data Process node for updating the ResponseHistory table.

I need set RESPONSE_DT, RESPONSE_DTTM, PROCESSED_DTTM with  the sysdate's value.

The version of RTDM is the 6.4 and in this version the DateAndTime.today (native SAS date variable)  is available. Using this variable, the 3 date field are updated two hours back.

I'd create a new date variable so that:    NewDateVariable= DateAndTime.today + 2h.

I've tired with INTNX funcion:  NewDateVariable=INTNX('hour',< DateAndTime.today>,2) but the outup is incorrect, i lost the information about mintes and seconds. The 'same' option is not accepted.

Wich function can I use to solve?

Thank you!

Teresa

3 REPLIES 3
shill
SAS Employee

This feels like a timezone issue, perhaps. What timezone is your RTDM server using? What timezone is the database using?

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

teresa_abbate
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Shill,

Both timezone are set on Europe/Rome. This problem occours only with custom Data Process (insert mode).

No probelm with the RTDM standard nodes ("Update Response" node or "Confirm Contact" node), they insert record with the right date value.

shill
SAS Employee

I'm beginning to think this warrants a technical support track, but you could also look at the info in this SAS Note: http://support.sas.com/kb/55/831.html

It's specifically about retrieving data, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't help with inserts. It's worth checking to see if the hotfix is relevant to your environment, anyway, and installing it if it isn't already.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation