BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AaronMartin
Calcite | Level 5

Hi  - apologies if this has been asked before, I have searched but not found anything related. 

I am trying to add email seeds/sleepers (marketing team email addresses that get added to every email campaign) into CI360. There doesn't seem to be an inbuilt function for this so what I've done is created a seed list table containing name/email address/booking details etc and then loaded that into CI360. These records appear fine, and can be added to normal marketing campaigns. The issue is because the email addresses are stored outside the main email table I end up with something like this in the final export:

emailseed_emailtitleforenamesurname
email2 mrguest1
email2 mrguest2
 seed1mrseed1

What I'd like to do is a coalesce to put the seed email into the email column. Has anyone managed to do this?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
OlafKratzsch
SAS Employee
I assume you are using Engage: Direct and you use 2 segments in your Direct Marketing Task. One for the customers to contact and one for your seed list. Correct?

You could add a Post Process to the Direct Marketing Task that will move the values to the right columns and drops the redundant ones.
AaronMartin
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, that makes sense. I will have a look at how post processing works in CI360 and see if I can make it work

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation