BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Amarnadh
Obsidian | Level 7

Dear Team,

I would like to know , SAS have any native functionality between MOM and MA for creation of campigns automatically,  i.e when user creates campigns in MOM, system has to update the campgin automatically in MA.

i would like to know the webservices, API and any other configaration required for this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DirkHoffmeister
SAS Employee

Hi Amarnadh,

No worries. You can contact me on dirk.hoffmeister@sas.com

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Dmitry_Alergant
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi Amarnath,

I know for certain that such web service and its documentation exists. I'd say I have seen it. I think it was supposed to be an SAS internal document, so probably we'll have to wait if somebody from SAS is willing to share the documentation with you. I can't.

That being said, could you share what is your use case, how do you intend to make use of such web service? From my experience, it is very rare to be actually needed on a real client implementation. Most of the times we've ever considered using these web services, we were able to find a simpler acceptable solution that would not require it.

-------
Dmitriy Alergant, Tier One Analytics
Amarnadh
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Dmitriy Alergant,

Thanks for inputs,  let me give you highlevel information

user create Plan  followed by Campaign in MOM system, after saving the Campaign in MOM, it has to create/ replicate in MA automatically, using some automization settings.

when i review the MA and MOM integration guide, for integration we required to enable the webservices and API , not given full length infromation

so i would like to know more about integration and also required to know is there any other settings or legacy systems are involved.

DirkHoffmeister
SAS Employee

Hi Amarnadh,

The MOM MA integration happens from within the MOM Marketing Workbench module. Besides the required system integration setup you will also need to configure the Marketing Workbench module. It's not something that is easily described in a forum message.

Please send me a PM to discuss this further.

Amarnadh
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi Dirk Hoffmeister , Thank you for positive response, can you please share your communication mail id , hence I can forward my requirement to you directly
Amarnadh
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Dirk Hoffmeister,

I dont see a chat option  where i can ping you a PM message, can you please help me with this?

Would it be possible for you to PM me so that we continue the discussion there.

Thanks for your help and support.

Thanks and Regards,

Amarnadh

DirkHoffmeister
SAS Employee

Hi Amarnadh,

No worries. You can contact me on dirk.hoffmeister@sas.com

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation