BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Rupasree
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All,

I am facing an issue with the Custom Time field.

Whenever I am trying to select the time I am getting an error(attached) whereas the minimum & maximum time is not set still I am unable to select time.

Seeking your help for the same.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9

It appears it has something to do with time zones. Both values get four hours added to it and then it goes over the max value. Are all of the tiers of the application in sync?

Dmitry_Alergant
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

I suggest looking through SAS Notes covered by most recent hotfix to your SAS MA version. Here is the link for version 6.5: http://ftp.sas.com/techsup/download/hotfix/HF2/Z77.html

Based on what I remember, there were quite a few Notes that had to do with Time custom details. One of that may be applicable to your situation if you don't yet have latest hotfixes installed.

If nothing helps, I'd just replace Time custom details with equivalent Text detail, while reminding a format to the user, like that:

Event 1 Start (17:20:00)

I remember that in the past, some of our consultants have encountered some issues with Time data items and ended up switching to Text (strings). I don't recall specific details though.

Good luck!

Best regards, Dmitriy.

-------
Dmitriy Alergant, Tier One Analytics
How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation