BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Rupasree
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All,

When i schedule a campaign in SAS MA and then send the  campaign schedule to "Send to scheduling Sever", by default operating system becomes the scheduling server.

How can we change the default OS scheduler to Platform Process Manager.

Seeking help for the same.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Rupasree
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All,

When i schedule a campaign in SAS MA and then send the  campaign schedule to "Send to scheduling Sever", by default operating system becomes the scheduling server.

How can we change the default OS scheduler to Platform Process Manager.

Seeking help for the same.

Thanks in advance.

BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Answering this question will involve some diagnostic effort best facilitated by SAS Technical Support. Hope you'll consider opening a ticket through any of the ways listed here: https://support.sas.com/techsup/contact/

Thank you for visiting the SAS Support Communities!

Couldn't attend SAS Innovate in person? We gotchu. Access on-demand content now!

Rupasree
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All,

I have found the solution of the above issue.

In SAS Management Console, under "Application Management" folder expand the Configuration Manager.

Under Configuration Manager, expand "SAS Application Infrastructure".

Right Click on "Customer Intelligence Core 6.5",on the "Advanced" tab we need to specify the "Scheduling Server Name".

So, on clicking the lock button the field becomes editable and we can specify the required scheduling server name such  as "Platform Process Manager".

Thanks.

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation