BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Eitan123
Obsidian | Level 7

Hey,

My client wants a simple SQL querry to link cells which were not exported to any communication in a diagram in CIS 6.6, to the campaigns in which they're in (the campaigns were executed).

I read that CDM.CI_MARKETING_CELL is the way to go, but I could only find cells which are connected to a communication.

Is there any table in CDM to find those that aren't being exported?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesAnderson
SAS Employee
Hello,
A marketing cell is by definition one that is connected to a communication node, and as a whole the CDM only records cells that are marketed to (not every cell in a diagram of a campaign). If you want to capture this information you would need to create a dummy communication node and connect cells to it.
Regards
James

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesAnderson
SAS Employee
Hello,
A marketing cell is by definition one that is connected to a communication node, and as a whole the CDM only records cells that are marketed to (not every cell in a diagram of a campaign). If you want to capture this information you would need to create a dummy communication node and connect cells to it.
Regards
James
Soran
SAS Employee

A possible solution could be the maextract-functionality https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/How-to-extract-SAS-Customer-Intelligence-Obje... .

With that functionality you could extract the full metadata information of a campaign, including used nodes, data items, values, etc.

Eitan123
Obsidian | Level 7
Thank you, this helps me with a different issue! 🙂
How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation