BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MadisN
Calcite | Level 5

Is it possible to disable JTidy parsing from HTML template ?

I'm importing a complex compressed HTML template witch is getting messed up and uncompressed by JTidy.

Is there a html comment or tag to disable this ?

5 REPLIES 5
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

What is Jtidy, is it a SAS component?  I think from a quick google this is something to with some other project, unrelated to SAS.  You would therefore be better off asking on that project page as this is a SAS forum.

MadisN
Calcite | Level 5

JTidy is used to for "fixing" email htmls before SAS Digital Marketing Tool sends them out. I did not find information about disabling the thing from email HTML. The reason I posted this question in Programming topic is that it might need attention of a developer or a person who has knowledge about development and SAS backend.

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

I would speak with your SAS representative, or put in a technical support ticket, SAS programming is for SAS Base, not for the developers of the various SAS programs.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

I moved this to the SAS Customer Intelligence board -- we'll see about getting someone to chime in here.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Jerdav
SAS Employee

Hi MadisN, JTidy can’t be disabled as SDM uses it for content processing. I'd recommend a tech support track to review the other options you list. I'm not aware of any.

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation