BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DorukK
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello ,

I am trying to get on prem segment export via direct marketing task in CI 360. Before I did not have any problem getting the export but after I created a new imap and a new business context and when I export the segment I created with that new business context, only the header fields are exported and export fields are not written to the csv file. I am also sharing the log regarding the export task in the attachment. Could you help me identify and solve the problem?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
OlafKratzsch
SAS Employee

I would suggest you open a ticket with our Technical Support using the 'Contact Support' link in the About dialog. That will make sure the ticket contains all the right information and is routed to the right team.

Please add some screenshots from your task showing the segment(s) you are using, the execution time, the dependency to your segment map as well as from your segment map showing the expected numbers. Assuming your segment map creates a segment with a population greater than 0.

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation