BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Kanyange
Fluorite | Level 6
Dear All,

I would like to build a multi channel digital attribution model in order to measure how these channels contribute to a customer reaching conversion, the desired outcome.

This is quite new area for me and your help would be much appreciated in terms of which techniques to use in SAS. And if there is any case study I can learn from (data used, modelling techniques, output etc)

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
marcogoglio
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

quite some time has passed since you have posted this question, have you solved this problem about multi channel attribution? 

I worked on a project about that, and we used markov chains to model the path of a customer to conversion. The contribution of every channel was derived using a "removal effect": for channel X  we computed the drop in conversion probability from the  full model to a model where channel X was considered as an ending state. Comparing the drops of all channels we got the contribution of each of them.

How have you solved your problem?

Regards

Marco

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation