BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Sabawoon
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Everyone,

I have created a new data item in current information map, save the information map. When try to go to that category by using select node in CI studio, the newly created data item does not appear.

The data type and length of the data item is same as the source table.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesAnderson
SAS Employee
Hi,
If you also logged in and out of CI Studio, then you've done the right steps (I gather from your reply you are on v5.x of CI). Next step would be to check that you have the correct MA Custom Information Map attributes assigned to that data item. Compare this new data item to an existing one that works - it likely that you don't have the "Level" set correctly.
Regards
James

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JamesAnderson
SAS Employee
Hi Sabawoon,
The structure of the information map is cached inside the MA Application server, so changes that you make are not immediately available. To refresh the cache you can go into CI Studio -> Administration Workspace -> Business Contexts. Edit the business context and go to the Metadata tab and click "Clear Metadata Cache", log out and log in. For more detailed instructions you can take a look at the MA Users guide, Pg 48.
Regards
James
Sabawoon
Calcite | Level 5

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply. If I got your meaning,  I went through Management Console > Customer Intelligence > Administration Resources > Information Map Metadata and the I Cleared Metadata Cache but still I can't see the new data items. 

JamesAnderson
SAS Employee
Hi,
If you also logged in and out of CI Studio, then you've done the right steps (I gather from your reply you are on v5.x of CI). Next step would be to check that you have the correct MA Custom Information Map attributes assigned to that data item. Compare this new data item to an existing one that works - it likely that you don't have the "Level" set correctly.
Regards
James
Sabawoon
Calcite | Level 5

Hi James,

Thank you, it worked.

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation