BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sas_CIS_learner
Calcite | Level 5

Does anyone know how I can delete (or rename) the calculated variables in SAS CI studio?

6 REPLIES 6
pcapazzi
Pyrite | Level 9

If you mean Calculated ITEMS:

In CIS there is a Definitions tab. Click on it. Underneath on the left side you will see "Calculated Items". You cannot rename a calculated item directly. You have to open the one you want to rename and save it with a new name. You can then delete the original. You should check the usage of the calculated item (what campaigns is it a part of) which is on the 2nd page of the calculated item details.

- Peter

sas_CIS_learner
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you, Peter! "Calculated items" is what I am looking for. But I don't see"Calculated Items" ion my "Definitions" tab. Do you know if there is a way I can retrieve it?

JamesAnderson
SAS Employee

Hi,

This is likely because your login has not been assigned the necessary capability "Manage calculated items". By default this capability is assigned to the "Customer Intelligence: Advanced Campaign Design" role, so perhaps your login is not a member of this role or group.

If you are a SAS Administrator then you will be able to change this for your account, otherwise you will need to contact your site's SAS Administrator and request it.

Regards
James

sas_CIS_learner
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you, James. That's what I figured that I might not have the permission to do it... I will contact the administrator for this change.

sas_CIS_learner
Calcite | Level 5
Hi James,

I talked to the Administrator, but he could not see the "calculated items" in "definitions" tab either. Could this be a version issue? I am using version "6.4M1 Hoffix 01".
JamesAnderson
SAS Employee

Hi,

In your version of CI, Calculated items are in the Definitions tab.

Has your administrator checked the group (and role) membership in SAS Management Console ?

Regards
James

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation