BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
paul_e
Obsidian | Level 7

I noticed that not all nodes from the documentation are available on all CI360 tennants. I know that in CI Studio you could activate/de-activate node types for user groups. In CI360 there doesn't seem to be this kind of group/role permission matrix. So is this a setting on tennant level that the SAS admins set?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OlafKratzsch
SAS Employee

If you only see these 3 nodes it means you are creating a cloud segment based on uploaded data. These are the only nodes available for cloud segments right now. If Engage: Direct is licensed on that tenant and you have it configured you can select 'on-premises data' and you will see the long list of nodes you are expecting

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
OlafKratzsch
SAS Employee

Which ones are you missing?

paul_e
Obsidian | Level 7

On the demo tenant I'm currently on only the Criteria, And, and Or nodes are available. However, my question is aimed at the more general issue of how the SaaS CI360 software works in that regard. 

OlafKratzsch
SAS Employee

If you only see these 3 nodes it means you are creating a cloud segment based on uploaded data. These are the only nodes available for cloud segments right now. If Engage: Direct is licensed on that tenant and you have it configured you can select 'on-premises data' and you will see the long list of nodes you are expecting

paul_e
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks, that was the pretty obvious solution that I didn't see myself.
How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation