BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Rupasree
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All,

In my information map,I have 2 subjects and 10 folders.Each folder is having more than 10 to 15 data items.

After creating the business context based on the information map,when i create the "Selection Campaign" i cannot find all the data items in the "Select Node" i.e. all the 10 folders are visible but few data items are missing.

Can you please help me what can be the reason where as all the custom properties are set for each data item.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Dmitry_Alergant
Pyrite | Level 9

It's unclear from your question whether "all data items" are missing (as the subject line says), or only "a few data items" are missing.

If that's the first, you may have messed up with Subject_ID_1 (Subject_ID_2 etc) custom properties that control folders and data items visibility by subject levels. Double check those, referring to SAS MA Administration Guide that explains custom properties usage.

In only a few are missing, then what differs those that you see vs those that are missing?  If you used Level = ID then such data items are supposed to be missing.  Don't use Level = ID if you need that data item available for selection, use Nominal,   Nometadata instead.

Good luck!

-------
Dmitriy Alergant, Tier One Analytics
Rupasree
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for your response.

And apologies,the issue is few data items are missing.

For each data item,the custom level property is set to "Nominal" or "Interval".

Thanks.

How to improve email deliverability

SAS' Peter Ansbacher shows you how to use the dashboard in SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for better results.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation