BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
hooda_promila80
Calcite | Level 5

I am planing to schedule a SAS certification exam .I am student of Post Graduate Diploma in Statistics in Panjab University.How can i get discount on my Certification fees. 

3 REPLIES 3
novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

You will getter better response if you directly called SAS institute office and find out instead of asking here on a technical forum. That's my opinion. 

Call SAS institute. Ask them to connect you to training and certification department. Speak to a currciculum consultant and I believe that's the way to go forward

beccagre
SAS Moderator

Hello,

SAS Global Certification exams are available at a 50% discount off the standard, full-price, published fees for those in the field of academia.

You should be prepared to take your exam within 30 days of receiving your discount voucher. Requests for a discount voucher must be made prior to registering for your SAS Global Certification exam. Vouchers are valid for one exam attempt, are nontransferable and must be used by the individual who applies. Only one voucher is issued per request. If you wish to take additional exams after utilizing a voucher, you must reapply.

Eligibility and Guidelines

We offer 50% off exam fees to employees, educators, teachers, students, faculty and staff associated with academic institutions and school districts.

To apply for the discount voucher, we request one of the following as proof of affiliation for verification:

• A current, dated letter on university letterhead with the department head or other administrator's signature with information on your enrollment or employment.
  • A copy of your current semester transcript with the university name, your name and courses you are currently taking.
  • A student ID or staff ID with expiration date.

We reserve the right to ask for additional information if needed for verification. I-20s are not accepted as proof.

Please fax proof to 919-677-4444 (Attention: SAS Certification) or provide an electronic copy via email to certification@sas.com.

Please include your email address with your faxed request. Upon receipt of your information and verification, a 50% off voucher will be emailed to you.

Schedule your exam appointment with Pearson VUE and provide the voucher number during your registration.

This information and lots more can be found in our FAQs on our certification website at:  support.sas.com/certify

Hope this helps!

BHARAT_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7
It's really great step by SAS, it will encourage students to go for certification.

Welcome to the Certification Community

This is a knowledge-sharing community for SAS Certified Professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about becoming SAS Certified. Ask questions and get answers fast. Share with others who are interested in certification and who are studying for certifications.To get the most from your community experience, use these getting-started resources:

Community Do's and Don'ts
How to add SAS syntax to your post
How to get fast, helpful answers
3 ways to show off your SAS skills

Why Get SAS Certified.jpg

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation