BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is locked. We are no longer accepting replies to this topic. Need further help? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Shannon23_11
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all, I am working on Data Curation Professional, SAS & Hadoop, Lesson 2: Activity 2. All my steps execute correctly in mRemoteNG. However, when I try to view the table I created in Hue, it does not reflect. I have restarted Hue on Cloudera Manager and I am using a fresh image. Please see my screenshots attached.

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

We asked the instructors and one of them sent this response:

“Yes Hue does not refresh well on it’s own. To refresh the HDFS browser, you can reload the browser page or use the F5 key. To refresh the HiveQL information in the left panel that lists schemas and tables in schemas you can click the refresh button I circle below:

Cynthia_sas_0-1597164620185.png

However the student is using the Table browser as instructed in the course material he is using. And I am not very familiar with using that part of Hue and have had trouble in past getting it to refresh too. But I see right now it also has a refresh button, so the student can try using that one I circle below:

­­

Cynthia_sas_1-1597164620196.png

That should provide the opportunity to Refresh.”

Hope this helps.

Cynthia