BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Daniel121181
Fluorite | Level 6

I am studying for the SAS certified data scientist by e learning self study and am trying to access the SASVisualAnalyticsHub. However, I cannot figure out how to do this using the information provided. I would greatly appreciate some help. Thank you.

sas_pic.jpgsas_pic2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Daniel121181
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you Cynthia, this is very helpful.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

You have to make a reservation in the Virtual Lab. If you go into your VLE (Virtual Learning Environment), on the right side of the screen is the pane for the Virtual Lab Reservation System. You need to read the instructions for how to make a reservation to "unlock" the application so you can make your first reservation.

In the VA course, immediately under the video Welcome screen, are the required setup instructions. You need to pay attention to those. Every time you use the VA Hub, you have to start the LASR servers and load the required tables following those instructions.

But you will not find the VA Hub on your personal machine. You access ALL the software and ALL the data through the Amazon Virtual Lab. There are some screen shots in the 1-15-2019 entry here https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Academy-for-Data-Science/Virtual-Lab-recommendations/m-p/527557#M... in a previous forum posting.

Cynthia

Daniel121181
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you Cynthia, this is very helpful.