BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sturaga86
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi ,

I completed visual analytics section and started Statistics 1 but felt it's taking time for me.

Can i start "Data analysis and reporting section" before Statistics section and come back later to study the statistics section or I should go in that order?

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
When we teach the in-person classes for the SAS Academy of Data Science, we teach them in the order you see them in Module 1. You can, of course, elect to study the classes, in any order you choose.

You might want to look at the content guide for exam 1, here: https://www.sas.com/content/dam/SAS/en_us/doc/other1/certification/exam-content/big-data-exam1.pdf where you can see that ANOVA and Regression topics represent 30% of the first Big Data exam.

My recommendation would be that you cover the Statistics 1 topics before you attempt to work in the Case Studies.

Hope this helps,
Cynthia
TheresaStemler
SAS Moderator

Please keep the following in mind: The three courses in Module 1 are independent of each other and can be taken in any order. But that may not be true for other modules.  

-theresa

This is a knowledge-sharing community for learners in the Academy. Find answers to your questions or post here for a reply.
To ensure your success, use these getting-started resources:

Estimating Your Study Time
Reserving Software Lab Time
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Troubleshooting Your SAS-Hadoop Training Environment

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation