BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sturaga86
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I tried to open my saved files for Visual analytics exploration and it showed the error in the attached image.So every time i go to Visual analytics i need to keep loading the tables even though my image is saved?

Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 7.51.12 AM.png

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi,
Yes whether you start from a fresh image or a saved image you always need to check that the LASR servers are started and the tables are loaded.

You would not have to do this in a production environment but on Amazon we cannot keep the servers running when the image is down. So when the image comes up, you need to make sure that the LASR servers are started and the tables are loaded. That is why we have the required setup instructions as the first item in the Table of Contents for the course -- because this is something you have to check every time you start to work with VA when you're in the Virtual Lab.

Here's a video
http://youtu.be/jxMyZgqjQjw?hd=1
that shows how to fix errors like the one you included.

Cynthia

This is a knowledge-sharing community for learners in the Academy. Find answers to your questions or post here for a reply.
To ensure your success, use these getting-started resources:

Estimating Your Study Time
Reserving Software Lab Time
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Troubleshooting Your SAS-Hadoop Training Environment

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation