BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is locked. We are no longer accepting replies to this topic. Need further help? Please sign in and ask a new question.
WWD
Obsidian | Level 7 WWD
Obsidian | Level 7

I am trying to perform the following task:

In the data set "Credit" I want to bound the values of the variable "InqCnt06" between 5 and 10.  I am using the Replacement node.

I am able to bound the data as desired, but I can do so "Default Limits Method" set to EITHER "None" or "User Specified Limits". 

How can I compare the two outputs within Enterprise Guide to check to see if the outputs are equal.

Why do the results appear to be the same independent of "Default Limits Method" being equal to "None" or "User Specified Limits"?

Thank you for any help.

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Are you working in one of the Predictive Modeling classes in the SAS Academy for Data Science? If so, can you clarify which one of the classes and which exercise or demo you are working on?

Thanks,

Cynthia

Update: I understand that our Statistics instructors received a question exactly like this, sent offline, and have responded privately. If you are the same student and the email didn't answer your question, then please let the instructors know.