BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
missycl
Calcite | Level 5

Hello - I have access to SAS Enterprise Miner and was wondering if anyone knows of a place to download the example and practice datasets used in the Predictive Modeling Module so that I can run my own version of SAS EM without needing to log in to the virtual lab.  Any help would be appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User
The data sets are not available outside of the learning environment.

Here's the official SAS answer that says that:
https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Academy-for-Data-Science/SAS-datasets-for-SAS-BIg-data-module1/td...
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Thanks, Reeza for posting that!

The fact is that all the classes that use the Virtual Lab already have ALL the data and ALL the configuration done in the Virtual Lab. And the course instructions have all been modified to point to the 😧 drive location on the Virtual Lab image.

And, since the Virtual Lab is only to be used for learning purposes, the upload/download/copy from local to remote functions have been turned off to ensure that the image is only used for learning, not for uploaded or copied commercial data.

Cynthia
missycl
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you both for your responses!

This is a knowledge-sharing community for learners in the Academy. Find answers to your questions or post here for a reply.
To ensure your success, use these getting-started resources:

Estimating Your Study Time
Reserving Software Lab Time
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Troubleshooting Your SAS-Hadoop Training Environment

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation