BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is locked. We are no longer accepting replies to this topic. Need further help? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Stefan_Stoyanov
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, guys,

I am undertaking the Machine Learning Using SAS® Viya® online course. The first lesson provides a list of ML applications. One of them is:

1. "Network management and optimization include modeling and predicting network traffic fluctuations to optimize the quality of service and routing by being able to reallocate bandwidth as needed, identify and resolve network bottlenecks, manage capacity to plan for infrastructure investments, maintain quality of service, and optimize the network for the most valuable customers."

I would appreciate if someone of you could send me some links to useful resources that could teach me how to approach network management and optimization problem and apply successfully ML modeling to resolve it. Anything form examples, white papers, to tutorials are welcome. Thank you in advance! 🙂 

Best,
Stefan :)) 

on the subject. 

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Have you finished the Machine Learning course yet? Typically, Lesson 1 is an overview or introduction. You can look at the full course outline here https://support.sas.com/edu/schedules.html?ctry=us&crs=CPML83#s1=3 and it looks like some of these topics will be discussed in subsequent chapters.

Cynthia
Stefan_Stoyanov
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Cynthia,

Yep, I have finished the course. It is wonderful training. The course uses the customer churn scenario. 
I am curious to read some more specific material (such as white papers, articles, examples, etc.) or watch videos that address Network management and optimization problems in particular. 🙂 

Best,

Stefan :))