BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is locked. We are no longer accepting replies to this topic. Need further help? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Kboukaabar
Obsidian | Level 7

Module 1 indicates it is 80% done yet all its lessons are marked (with the green check mark on the upper right corner) as done.  I click on each lessons and make sure all topics are checked, and they are.

7 REPLIES 7
TheresaStemler
SAS Moderator

HI Kboukaabar,

I've run into this issue too. Signing out and then signing back into VLE worked for me.  

-theresa

Kboukaabar
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks. I tried your suggestion;nfortunately it didn't solve the problem, as it still shows 80%.
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

If you are having issues with Progress Tracking, most of the issues have to do with the browser you're using. Are you using Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer? We have more reports of tracking issues with Microsoft Edge or Safari.

When you are working in Module 1, do you mean Module 1 of the Big Data Professional package? Or do you mean the Data Curation level? The best approach for reporting issues like this, when logging out and logging back in doesn't work is to use the Need Help button inside the VLE so we can capture the email you're working under and the high level module number that you are reporting from.

The Need Help link inside the VLE opens a track that can be routed to the correct group for investigation.

Thanks,

cynthia

Kboukaabar
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks Cynthia,
It's the " Module 1: Big Data Preparation, Statistics, and Visual Exploration"

[cid:9ddb10e3-dc77-4281-a65f-e2dccd7ed37b]

[cid:bc3d6fa9-e819-4d1f-9b21-236eaa428b53]

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

I am not sure where you are seeing 80% because I can't check whether you've received an Acclaim badge using your Forum user name. When you go into the top level for Module 1, the correct indication that you have finished the module is whether you can Accept Your Badge. If that button is green as shown below, then you have completed the module.

Cynthia_sas_0-1590003719266.png

The ONLY completion indicator that you need to worry about is the Accept Your Badge indicator that is INSIDE the course.

You might be seeing a percentage of 80% in the Dashboard that is OUTSIDE of the course. Please do not stress or worry over any percents that you might see in the Dashboard. You can see a green Acceptance indicator INSIDE the class, but could also see less than 100% at the Dashboard level, as shown below:

Cynthia_sas_1-1590004011716.png

The percents shown in these rectangular icons at the Dashboard level are NOT reliable. For some of our courses, we need to have hidden items (like quiz scoring scripts or extra items for instructors) which the student USES or an instructor USES, but there is nothing to actually complete. So the Dashboard level percent is not what you should focus on.

If you see a green checkmark on the row next to Accept Your Badge then you have completed the module. Did you receive your email from Acclaim? If you need for us to check your badge status, you'll need to send email to edusubscriptionservices@sas.com because we need your email address (not your forum user name) in order to check status with Acclaim about your badge.

Hope this helps clarify that the Dashboard level percents can be unreliable.

Cynthia

Kboukaabar
Obsidian | Level 7
I tried to get my Badge, but was not successful.
Kboukaabar
Obsidian | Level 7
I tried that too and it didn't work. Thanks.