BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
habib01
Calcite | Level 5

I'm on the Big Data Preparation, Statistics, and Visual Exploration module, and the Stats portion of it turned out to be MUCH longer and intense than I had anticipated. I'm a little behind my planned pace, but wondering - is this basically the longest module of the entire Data science program? The other modules don't seem to be as detailed or broad as this one.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TheresaStemler
SAS Moderator

HI habib01,

Welcome to the SAS Academy for Data Science Community.  The Big Data Preparation, Statistics, and Visual Exploration module is one of the larger modules in the Academy. Please refer to the following document, Estimating Your Study Time. It is the first link in the top right pane of our community page.

Good luck on your journey and remember the community is always here for you!

theresa

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TheresaStemler
SAS Moderator

HI habib01,

Welcome to the SAS Academy for Data Science Community.  The Big Data Preparation, Statistics, and Visual Exploration module is one of the larger modules in the Academy. Please refer to the following document, Estimating Your Study Time. It is the first link in the top right pane of our community page.

Good luck on your journey and remember the community is always here for you!

theresa

aspratle
Calcite | Level 5

Hello habib01, 

The Statistics model is lengthy.  I have only made it 48% through (took some time off so I am also behind my 'goal' pace) and am currently on the fourth section of 'Preparing Data for Analysis and Reporting'.  This section has lengthy videos (in Stats the videos were between 1min-8mins tops) the demos are roughly 13 minutes are so.  However, I do believe the sections are smaller with more simplistic exercises since you are walking through the Data Management software and not necessarily writing any code.  I hope to finish this section in the next couple weeks are so. 

I hope this helps and stay pressing forward!