BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is locked. We are no longer accepting replies to this topic. Need further help? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Alaa7
Calcite | Level 5

Hi I am an newer on in this field of SAS, and i been confused, now i am taking the course of Data Curation and i have question in the course of lesson 2 in SAS management tools there is activity i have to do it but i do not know where can do it? Must i download the SAS program in my computer to do it or i can do it without need to download?

thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:
Look closely at your class in the Table of Contents area. Do you see a big button that says "Open Lab"? Here's what I see in the class:

Cynthia_sas_0-1633021823984.png

You do not download any software to your personal computer. Instead, you need to use our Virtual Lab Reservation System in order to make a reservation to do your work on the class image.The Virtual Lab Reservation System has 2 modes: LOCKED and UNLOCKED, After you click to Open Lab you should see a screen with a Virtual Lab Reservation System area on the right side:

Cynthia_sas_1-1633021884902.png

The ability to make a reservation is initially LOCKED until you read the documentation for how to use the Reservation System to get into the Virtual Lab. After you read the documentation, the Reservation System becomes UNLOCKED and you will be able to make a reservation to practice.

Cynthia