BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is locked. We are no longer accepting replies to this topic. Need further help? Please sign in and ask a new question.
WWD
Obsidian | Level 7 WWD
Obsidian | Level 7

I still cannot ?access Virtual Lab 1.  Is there any timetable for when this resource will be available?

I've logged out of the system and then re-logged-in and still am denied access to the lab.

I'm supposed to sit for a machine-learning exam during the next week and would like to go through the mechanics of defining a project, adding data to a project, etc. within Model Studio.

Thank you,

Bill Donaldson

4 REPLIES 4
mohammedsmc
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,
I Need help regarding Virtual Lab as I'm new to this Community, Is it possible to Represent the virtual lab in my Garage GMC service Abu Dhabi, and what are the specifications required in the Computer system to access the VL1.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi: 

The Virtual Lab is designed to support our courses. So the data for the course has already been loaded onto the master image for the class. Students cannot upload their own data to the Virtual Lab image. Each class has an allotted amount of Virtual Lab time for a student to use in the course. What course are you taking and have you read the documentation about making a reservation to use the Virtual Lab? The Virtual Lab is locked until you click to read the documentation. Then the Virtual Lab is unlocked and available for use.

I don't quite understand your question about whether it is possible to "possible to Represent the virtual lab in my Garage GMC service Abu Dhabi" -- when you take a class with a Virtual Lab, you use a browser to make a reservation for lab time in the class and then you use a browser to do your work on the Virtual Lab image. So there is not any installation on your local machine. All the student work is performed in a browser.

I hope this clarifies more about using our Virtual Lab for the Data Science classes.

Cynthia

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:
I see that the Lab is currently in maintenance. In your window for making a reservation, there is a link that opens a track under the "Have A Question" section, as shown below:

Cynthia_sas_0-1629819590010.png

If you click that link and fill out the ticket information it will go directly to the Support group for the Virtual Lab. They are the ones who will know when the lab will be available again.
Cynthia

WWD
Obsidian | Level 7 WWD
Obsidian | Level 7

Cynthia:

I'm going to follow up on your suggestion.

Thank you,

Bill Donaldson