BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sturaga86
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

What affects the performance of the node preview

1) Is it the number of nodes before the previewing node?

2) Is it the number of records in the data source table?

6 REPLIES 6
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

If you're working in one of the SAS Academy for Data Science classes in the Big Data Professional classes can you clarify which module and class you're asking about? What Lesson or statement in the class are you referencing? Are you asking about performance in DataFlux DataManagement Studio or in some other application?

Thanks, in advance,

Cynthia

Sturaga86
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Cynthia,

I was working on SAS Big data programming & loading

A00-220. I got this question in the certification test and curious about the question.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
The Programming and Loading exam for Big Data exam 2 is A00-221, the first exam is A00-220. However, I can't really comment on actual exam questions. I recommend that you go back to the classes and look at the recommendations or comments about performance.

Cynthia

Sturaga86
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Cynthia,

Sorry it's for A0-220.I went through the material i didn't find anything about it.I was curious about it as it's very good question as we need to keep in mind for projects.Currently i don't have access to SAS VA to test it.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
In the Virtual Lab, you have access to the Visual Analytics Hub, in the Big Data Professional Module 1 Virtual Lab.
Cynthia
Sturaga86
Obsidian | Level 7

HI Cynthia,

My subscription ended and I am preparing to take the test based on study material.I couldn't take the test before the online subscription ended unfortunately.

This is a knowledge-sharing community for learners in the Academy. Find answers to your questions or post here for a reply.
To ensure your success, use these getting-started resources:

Estimating Your Study Time
Reserving Software Lab Time
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Troubleshooting Your SAS-Hadoop Training Environment

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation