BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
pvareschi
Quartz | Level 8

Would it be possible to get access to a copy of the flow diagram of the proposed solution for the case study of "Applied Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner"?

The point is that the videos with the explanations only cover a few aspects of the solutions while skipping most of the settings and calculations in the nodes. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
If you have questions about what is in the solution PDF, you should refer to the PDF when you ask your questions. Or provide the time stamp in the video where you have questions. That way, there is a context for your question.
Cynthia

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
gcjfernandez
SAS Employee

The Enterprise Miner diagrams for the 4 case studies described in the appendix are included with the course data files where the students can download from the extended learning page.   

pvareschi
Quartz | Level 8

What I meant is the final case study for module "Applied Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner"; here is a snapshot of what I see from my learning page:

case_study_snapshot.png

Unless I am missing something, I cannot see any additional files for download.

I thought the flow diagram of the solution was going to be available on the Virtual Lab, along with the datasets used for the case study.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

There aren't any project flows provided. What you see for the solution is all the instructors have loaded for the Case Study.

Cynthia

pvareschi
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you for clarifying it.

That being the case, would it be possible to post a few questions about certain details of the solution shown in the videos?

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
If you have questions about what is in the solution PDF, you should refer to the PDF when you ask your questions. Or provide the time stamp in the video where you have questions. That way, there is a context for your question.
Cynthia
pvareschi
Quartz | Level 8

I will do. Thanks