BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Mahmoud_mo2001
Calcite | Level 5

Hi fellow SAS'ers! Can anyone share or point me to a dark theme for the sas studio? Thank you!!

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

The Ignite theme?

EG has it built in, not sure Studio does as yet but you can use a browser based hack if you want. 

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SASware-Ballot-Ideas/Custom-themes-for-SAS-Studio/idi-p/549089

A few years out of date, so possibly an easier way now....I'm assuming you're referencing a private SAS installation not Academics on Demand.

@Mahmoud_mo2001 wrote:

Hi fellow SAS'ers! Can anyone share or point me to a dark theme for the sas studio? Thank you!!

Mahmoud_mo2001
Calcite | Level 5

I use SAS® OnDemand for Academics

@Reeza 

Reeza
Super User

I think you can use a Browser based theme then but not sure there's a way for you to control that otherwise. 

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi,
My understanding is that the dark theme is available in SAS Studio version 5.2 or later (5.2 ships with Viya 3.5). It's not available in the SAS Studio 3.x series (SAS 9,4) -- which means that the dark theme is not available in SAS OnDemand for Academics.
Cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

LIBNAME 101

Follow along as SAS technical trainer Dominique Weatherspoon expertly answers all your questions about SAS Libraries.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation