BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
AbdullahSafar
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

can i access the training on Tablet? like ipad?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Reeza is correct. You can play the videos on an iOS system as shown here: https://support.sas.com/training/elearn/system.html. Please remember however, that although you can play the videos on your iPad, you will have hands-on practices that have code for you to copy and paste from the class into your SAS Editor session. This might be more problematic to do when you're trying to practice. For the best training experience, we generally recommend that you have the e-learning class in one window and SAS Studio open in a separate window.
Cynthia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User
iPad Pro is doable. I probably wouldn't recommend it though, but then again I prefer working with dual monitors.
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Reeza is correct. You can play the videos on an iOS system as shown here: https://support.sas.com/training/elearn/system.html. Please remember however, that although you can play the videos on your iPad, you will have hands-on practices that have code for you to copy and paste from the class into your SAS Editor session. This might be more problematic to do when you're trying to practice. For the best training experience, we generally recommend that you have the e-learning class in one window and SAS Studio open in a separate window.
Cynthia

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

LIBNAME 101

Follow along as SAS technical trainer Dominique Weatherspoon expertly answers all your questions about SAS Libraries.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation