BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Jennyzhu2
Calcite | Level 5

I'm working on SAS program 1 Essential. When I worked on EPF 194 lesson 1, I need to "open p101 a03.sas from the activities folder to perform the task". Where is the folder located? Is it on the learner dashboard or inside SAS studio?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Panagiotis
SAS Employee

You can use any version. SAS Ondemand is the cloud based version. Both work.

Make sure to follow how to get the data ready. Here are some videos: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/How-to-access-data-for-SAS-Programming-1-cour...

Watch the video for the interface you are using. Keep us posted.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Panagiotis
SAS Employee

Hi, have you followed the set up instructions in the course? Are you using SAS University Edition, SAS OnDemand for Academics or a local version of SAS?

Jennyzhu2
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,
I followed the instruction to install SAS university edition in my computer. Should I use the other version instead?
Thank you for help.
Panagiotis
SAS Employee

You can use any version. SAS Ondemand is the cloud based version. Both work.

Make sure to follow how to get the data ready. Here are some videos: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/How-to-access-data-for-SAS-Programming-1-cour...

Watch the video for the interface you are using. Keep us posted.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
LIBNAME 101

Follow along as SAS technical trainer Dominique Weatherspoon expertly answers all your questions about SAS Libraries.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation