BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ziok1995
Calcite | Level 5

Hello to All, 

My name is Christos Moschofidis and I am doing my Master’s Degree in Business Analytics and Data Science in University of Macedonia. I am interested to take the SCYP exam and I can’t find where I can take it in Greece. Furthermore, is it possible to take it from the comfort of my home for free? Thank you in advance for your time.

Best Regards,

CM

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
You need to work with the SCYP liaison who helped you sign up for the program. You will typically take our certification exams at Pearson VUE centers. If the SCYP exam is administered in a SAS office (in some countries) then you would go to the SAS office. However, countries without an office may have exam candidates use a Pearson VUE exam center. This is a question that needs to be answered specifically by the SCYP team. When you signed up for the SCYP program, you should have received some mails from that team. Try sending your question to that same mail and someone who is more familiar with the SCYP program should be able to help you.
Cynthia

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
LIBNAME 101

Follow along as SAS technical trainer Dominique Weatherspoon expertly answers all your questions about SAS Libraries.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation