BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
KarimTassine
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello!

I'm new here. I've finished lessons 3 and 4  and it's marked as valid, but i cannot register for the webinar 2.

Please, how can i fix this ?

best regards

2 REPLIES 2
Panagiotis
SAS Employee

Hi,

I'm a bit unclear on which webinar you are referring to?

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi,

Our classes are not webinars. Typically, webinars are very short duration -- maybe an hour in length -- without the opportunity for hands-on practices or quizzes. Our e-learning classes are typically of longer duration, with a quiz at the end of each lesson and practices and activities for hands-on experience.

Since you posted here, in the forum for Programming 1 and Programming 2 classes, perhaps you mean that you've finished the Programming 1 e-learning class and you're ready for Programming 2??

How you take Programming 2 is up to you. For most people, Programming 2 is paid training, however, there are a few ways that students can get access to Programming 2:

1) your company purchases a training license for employees (in this case, you would get an activation code from someone at your work)

2) you are a student and your school has the type of SAS license that includes Programming 2 as free e-learning (in this case, you would get an activation code from someone at school -- possibly a professor)

3) you are participating in a program, such as the SCYP program offered in some countries outside the US (in this case, you would contact the SCYP liaison using this form https://www.sas.com/sas/offers/sas-software-certified-young-professionals/contact.html for information about how to get access to Programming 2)

4) you purchase one of our training bundles that includes access to Programming 2 (in this case, you get an email from us after your payment is processed with an activation code for the class)

5) you are a student in a college class and your professor is using our Programming 2 material to teach his/her class. This type of class may or may not come with free e-learning, check with your professor.

If you can clarify what you mean by "webinar 2" we might be able to provide better suggestions.

Cynthia

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
LIBNAME 101

Follow along as SAS technical trainer Dominique Weatherspoon expertly answers all your questions about SAS Libraries.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation