BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
vdinh
Calcite | Level 5

Hello! I am just starting to learn SAS and am attempting to upload the activities folder. I have downloaded the zip file, opened it in SAS Studio, but I received these two messages when I went to run the code: 

vdinh_0-1602105460087.png

Do you know what I am doing wrong here? Thank you! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:
Typically we see the "No logical assign for file UNZIP" message when a student downloads and tries to run the SAS OnDemand for Academics setup program. For example, if an Enterprise Guide student or a SAS University Edition student tries to run the SAS OnDemand program that creates the data, they will get this "No logical assign for file UNZIP" message.
The fix is to go back to the Course Overview and Data Setup section of the course and pick the correct set of instructions for how you are using SAS.
Cynthia

(Postscript: I just noticed the reference to EPG194 in the title of this thread. That is an older version of the course that is being formally retired in November. The newest version of the course uses a folder name of EPG1V2 in the instructions. If the original poster has a zip file or instructions that reference EPG194, I think those might be the wrong instructions and the wrong zip file. Please go back into Programming 1 and into the instructions and re-download the correct zip file for the class.)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jimbarbour
Meteorite | Level 14

Does it say anything more than that in log?

Jim

SASJedi
SAS Super FREQ
Moved into the Learn - Programming 1 & 2 forum for quicker response times
Check out my Jedi SAS Tricks for SAS Users
SASJedi
SAS Super FREQ

What SAS are you using for your studies? SAS On Demand for Academics, SAS University Edition, or SAS you have access to at work? And are you using SAS Studio, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Windowing Environment or some other method to write and submit your SAS code?

Check out my Jedi SAS Tricks for SAS Users
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:
Typically we see the "No logical assign for file UNZIP" message when a student downloads and tries to run the SAS OnDemand for Academics setup program. For example, if an Enterprise Guide student or a SAS University Edition student tries to run the SAS OnDemand program that creates the data, they will get this "No logical assign for file UNZIP" message.
The fix is to go back to the Course Overview and Data Setup section of the course and pick the correct set of instructions for how you are using SAS.
Cynthia

(Postscript: I just noticed the reference to EPG194 in the title of this thread. That is an older version of the course that is being formally retired in November. The newest version of the course uses a folder name of EPG1V2 in the instructions. If the original poster has a zip file or instructions that reference EPG194, I think those might be the wrong instructions and the wrong zip file. Please go back into Programming 1 and into the instructions and re-download the correct zip file for the class.)

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

LIBNAME 101

Follow along as SAS technical trainer Dominique Weatherspoon expertly answers all your questions about SAS Libraries.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 in conversation