BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
jonathankrause
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

since a few days ago, I have a problem using the virtual lab for the Programming 2 course. Whenever I click to start it the citrix site opens with the autofilled password and username. But when I press login, it says "Invalid Login info. Please try again". Also when I press the refresh data or reset password option I get an error. When I try to launch the Programming 1 virtual lab, everything works as it should.

Can someone tell me why this happens?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi: Typically, this type of error message means that your server account needs to reset by the Virtual Lab team. Please send mail to elearn@sas.com and specify your full name, email and the title of the course with the Virtual Lab issue and the Virtual Lab team will be able to help you. (Note, do NOT send mail to support@sas.com, as that is Tech Support for the software, NOT support for the Citrix-based Virtual Lab.)
Cynthia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi: Typically, this type of error message means that your server account needs to reset by the Virtual Lab team. Please send mail to elearn@sas.com and specify your full name, email and the title of the course with the Virtual Lab issue and the Virtual Lab team will be able to help you. (Note, do NOT send mail to support@sas.com, as that is Tech Support for the software, NOT support for the Citrix-based Virtual Lab.)
Cynthia

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
LIBNAME 101

Follow along as SAS technical trainer Dominique Weatherspoon expertly answers all your questions about SAS Libraries.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation