BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Panagiotis
SAS Employee

Hello everyone, I'm excited to kick off this learners community!

A bit about myself. I love programming, teaching and helping others anyway I can. My job at SAS is split between developing curriculum and teaching classes. Prior to SAS I was a public high school Math and Career and Technical Education (CTE) teacher. I taught different math classes, then later move to CTE to teach Microsoft Office products, project management, and eventually brought SAS Programming I and II to my school. While working in public education I was a NC Kenan Fellows and helped develop curriculum for the State of North Carolina.

Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my wife and our three dogs Gaea, Dakota and Millie. A little about them, Gaea is a  lab/pit mix who loves eating garbage, digging holes in our backyard and cuddling on the couch. Dakota is a Shepard mix who's a bit of a loner and loves watching out the window guarding our house from mean birds and squirrels. Millie is a little Chihuahua mix who is the queen bee of the other dogs. She's a bit dramatic, bullies Gaea, always hungry and loves cuddling on the couch.

If you're new to SAS, or learning SAS, this is the community for you! We are here to help you on your journey to becoming a professional SAS programming! Please ask us questions, or view our case studies and challenges here.

We look forward in hearing from you!

- Peter

LinkedIn

1 REPLY 1
StaceySyphus
SAS Employee

Thank so much for helping as an Expert in our training community, Peter!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

LIBNAME 101

Follow along as SAS technical trainer Dominique Weatherspoon expertly answers all your questions about SAS Libraries.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 6 likes
  • 2 in conversation