BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Nietzsche
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

I signed up for the 30 day free trial, I can not remember if I gave SAS Institute my credit card details or not. I have finished my Programming 2 course with in the 30 days, and I am not impressed to say the least, and I do NOT want to be changed $1200 AUD or any subscription fees after the 30 days end.

How can I cancel the subscription right now as I am not interested in any other courses.

SAS Base Programming (2022 Dec), Preparing for SAS Advanced Programming (Cancelled).
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
We do not collect credit card information for the free trial of our Learning Subscription or for the SAS Academy for Data Science classes. At the end of the free trial, your access expires and you will no longer have access. You might receive an email reminding you that your access is going to expire. I think that happens approximately 10 days before the expiration date. But again, no financial obligation is involved. If you do decide to make a purchase it would be an entirely new transaction, with a Shopping Cart transaction and a confirmation number and an activation code after payment is made.
If you want to cancel your free trial now, you'd need to send mail to elearn@sas.com to request that. Or you could just let the free trial expire at the end of 30 days, which is what most students do.
Cynthia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
We do not collect credit card information for the free trial of our Learning Subscription or for the SAS Academy for Data Science classes. At the end of the free trial, your access expires and you will no longer have access. You might receive an email reminding you that your access is going to expire. I think that happens approximately 10 days before the expiration date. But again, no financial obligation is involved. If you do decide to make a purchase it would be an entirely new transaction, with a Shopping Cart transaction and a confirmation number and an activation code after payment is made.
If you want to cancel your free trial now, you'd need to send mail to elearn@sas.com to request that. Or you could just let the free trial expire at the end of 30 days, which is what most students do.
Cynthia
Nietzsche
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

no worries, I will just let it expire.

SAS Base Programming (2022 Dec), Preparing for SAS Advanced Programming (Cancelled).

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

LIBNAME 101

Follow along as SAS technical trainer Dominique Weatherspoon expertly answers all your questions about SAS Libraries.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation